Azlan and Symantec have enjoyed a successful, long-term relationship combining Symantec’s storage portfolio with industry-leading Appliance hardware. Our dedicated technical, sales and marketing Symantec specialists enhance and support our resellers with knowledge unsurpassed in the channel. Available resources are as follows:
Business Solution Centre (BSC)
The BSC is a proven resource which enables our resellers to demonstrate, educate and evaluate the latest technology from Symantec.
We currently offer the following demonstrations:
• Enterprise Vault v10
• Discovery Accelerator v10
• EV Reporting Services – installed Q4 2012 on the EV SQL server
• Backup Exec 2012 Appliance
• Netbackup 7.5, including Netbackup for VMware
• Symantec Application HA 6.0.
Future plans for upgrade include:
• Netbackup Replication Director
• Veritas Cluster Server (Linux) with Global Cluster Option
• Storage Foundation replicator (Linux)
• Veritas Operations Manager (VOM)
• SF Veritas Business Service (VBS).
Azlan can provide resellers with the following Symantec Storage management, Data Protection and high availability Data Management Post-Sales/Professional Services:
• Solution Design Workshops
• Implementation and configuration (PoC, Test and Production)
• Solution and operational documentation
• Handover and technical training
• End user training
• Quality Assurance checks for partner delivered implementations
• ‘Fill in’ – when resource issues threaten to hit project timelines
• Health checks and assessments of existing environments
• Technical training overview for resellers and their end user customers
• Enablement training (technical) for resellers
• Technical product demonstrations via Webex, at the BSC or on customer site
• Assist resellers with opportunity qualification and solution up selling activities
• Review high-level customer requirements and provide technical advice to resellers.
Azlan has a commitment to provide technical services on Symantec to resellers. This is one of the key elements of our value added distribution. Azlan will supplement the reseller’s technical capability by executing pre-sales activities on their behalf for end user customers.
Azlan’s Symantec marketing team offers effective marketing development fund (MDF) planning and execution of approved marketing activities.